Acne and pimple constitute the major skin problems and issues. They usually occur at puberty and are very irritating. These skin conditions usually occur due to excessive deposition of wastes and oil on the skin surfaces, which cause the pores to be coagulated. These coagulated pores then develop over time to acne and pimple.
Here are few steps, which one can follow to easily get rid of them:
1. Avoid oily food and junk food, especially deep fried foods prefer boiled or steamed food. Take healthy food especially vegetables to fight off acne and pimples.
2. Drink lots of water to treat dehydration and dryness; drinking water will also help to keep the skin issues at bay thus reducing the chances of further acne and pimple protrusion. Water helps the skin to remove all the wastes from body and keep the skin hydrated.
3. Never prick or squeeze the acne and pimple as this may leave scars permanently on your skin.
4. Use ice or any cool foods like cucumbers to provide quick relief from itchy acne surfaces.
5. Use a mild and non irritating face wash on skin of the face. One can always go for an astringent to get quick cleaning of your faces without any irritation.
6. Acne and pimple can occur due to dandruff. If you have dandruff, then you should treat dandruff, it is very important. Take head bath every alternate day with second shampoo and keep the scalp clean.
People with dandruff should not keep oil on hair for long time, as it will lead to further accumulation of dandruff and dust. After oiling, the hair keep for one or two hours and then take a bath.
7. Use a different towel for your hair face and body.
8. In case you are obese or overweight, try to lose the extra pounds as it can also lead to hormonal imbalance and can cause acne and pimples, pustules, etc.