Hair fall is the common issue in both men and women but is more dramatic in men.
Watching few strands of hairs can be a cruel reminder that how you have paid little attention to your grooming routine. Excessive hair fall can be a troublesome problem, especially for women.
This common issue caused due to a number of reasons- illness, genetics, poor diet, hormonal imbalance, pollution or even medications.
Alopecia areata is a form of hair fall which produced from the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin. Here are some simple ways to prevent this common issue without resorting to expensive products and prescriptions. Let us take a look at the treatments of this common issue:
1. Regularly Massage Your Scalp
Hot oil hair massage is an indulgence that no one realizes how it helps. It will not only relieve your stress but will also improve blood circulation to the scalp and follicles and also prevent the scalp infection and dandruff treatment. Use essential oil to massage your scalps such as rosemary, thyme, lavender, peppermint, or cedarwood essential oil in an coconut, almond, grapeseed, or sesame oil.
2. Natural Remedies
Try these natural remedies to prevent hair fall:
– Fenugreek (methi) Seeds
It is the most effective home remedies for preventing the hair fall. These seeds contain nicotinic acids and proteins which provides shine and adds strength to hair with regular use.
– Soak the fenugreek seeds and make the paste.
– Apply this paste to your scalp and hairs and let it wait for 30 minutes to one hour and cover your hairs with a shower cap to prevent dryness.
– After that rinse out with cold water.
Applying aloe vera gel twice a week is extremely beneficial for your hair fall. It helps to promote growth, hydrating and keeping the scalp healthy.
– Take the Aloe Vera and extract the pulp.
– Apply it to your hair and scalp and let it wait for about 45 minutes.
– Rinse with normal water.
– Green Tea
It proved to effectively treat hair fall. Green tea includes antioxidants to stimulate hair follicles and boost hair production. It also helps to increases your metabolism, which has been linked to the rate of hair growth. You can use this solution as an after-shampoo conditioner. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
– 2 green tea bags and 2 – 3 cups of hot water.
– Let the tea cool slightly, After applying leave it for one hour.
– Rinse your hair thoroughly.
– Egg White Mask
Eggs are a rich source of protein, vitamin B, phosphorus, zinc and other essential nutrients. Which prevent hair fall.
– 2 eggs or 1 egg and 1 tsp of olive oil. Remember not to use the yolk.
– Apply this to your scalp and hairs and let it wait for 20 minutes to one hour, covering your hairs with a shower cap to prevent dryness.
3. Balanced Diet
Take balanced diet for maintaining the hair health. Eating more seeds and nuts, the variety of legumes and green leafy vegetables will increase your protein and iron intake which is vital for ensuring the healthy hairs. Many vegetables contain zinc, iron, biotin, vitamin A, vitamin C, and/or vitamin E. All of these contribute to a healthy head of hairs.
4. Healthy Lifestyles
The stress-free life isn’t easy but it is important for healthy hairs. Stress hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine interfere with your natural hair growth. Meditating, yoga and working out are the great ways to prevent stress and hair fall. Try playing a sport like a tennis, football etc to focus on relieving your body and mind of stress.
5. Try To Avoid These Things
There are the following activities that you should avoid:
– Avoid low-quality wigs and hairpieces.
– Stop smoking because it negatively impacts your health in many ways.
– Don’t rub your wet hair vigorously because it will lead to hair breakage.
– Heat in any form may damage your hair. Limit the usage of hair dryers, hot water, and hair styling tools dry out the hair.