The infectious diseases are the unavoidable fact of life but we can limit the some of the microbes to maintain hygiene for health.
Bacterial infections range from mild to severe. They are transmitted through close contact between people. They can affect your whole body, i.e. your blood, skin, gastrointestinal tract and an organ in your body.
Infectious diseases are a leading cause of illness and even death of people.
To maintain hygiene for health its important to get body free of bad bacteria and a smooth, glowing skin that everybody will envy.
Here are some various health tips. Let us take a look at microbes awareness to maintain hygiene for health.
1. Wash Your Hands
Hand washing is a crucial step in eliminating the spreading of bacterial infections to maintain hygiene for health. Use soap and warm water and rub your palms, fingernails, and the backs of your hands. For at least 15 seconds. Clean with hand sanitizers if your hands do not look dirty. Wash your hands before and after use the bathroom, preparing food, take out the trash, change a diaper, visit someone who is ill, or play with a pet.
– Gloves: Gloves can temporarily insulate you from live bacteria that prefer to grow on human skin. It is the perfect way to maintain hygiene for health.
2. Holding Your Breath After Someone Coughs Or Sneezes
There are many diseases which are spread through coughs or sneezes. The germs can travel 3 feet or more in the air when you are sneezing. To maintain hygiene for health you should hold your breath after someone coughs or sneezes. You don’t have to inhale a virus to get sick from it while exposure to the pathogens floating directly in front of your face. Use a tissue and after that clean your hands. You can also use the surgical masks.
3. Preventing Physical Bacterial Infection
– Inflammation of the vagina or vulva from bacteria and virus are called vaginitis and vulvovaginitis. Don’t use the douche because it may change your pH and cause bacterial infection. You should limit yourself to one sexual partner and do not smoke because it is associated with developing a bacterial infection in the vagina.
– Protect yourself from pharyngitis which is throat bacterial infection. It can cause inflammation and infection of the pharynx or the back of the throat. To maintain hygiene for health don’t share eating or drinking utensils with others, avoid kissing who has flu.
4. Foodborne Infection
Bacteria are produced more in sugars to survive. The only way to get rid of bacteria is due to cutting sugars in the meal. It’s important to eliminate sugar from your diet, or you should definitely try to eat less to maintain hygiene for health. The food rich in sugars are sweets, sodas, white pasta and other sweetened goodies.
– Yo should avoid the contaminated food and drinks. Aware of the information from your local area for the contaminated water.
– Avoid eating raw or undercooked meat, eggs and poultry, wash all of them before eating or cooking.
5. Other Remedies
– Colloidal silver: It is traditional medicine or a “natural antibiotic”. One teaspoon, in three times a day, should be enough to kill the bacteria and yeast present in your body.
– Probiotic supplements: it can fight off bad bacteria than with good bacteria. It also good for gut health to maintain the beneficial bacterias.
– Antioxidants: antioxidants rich food such as chocolates, apple cider vinegar will also help your immune system kill all the bad bacteria.
Use antibiotics for the bacterial infections. Do not use antibiotics for the viral infections. Consult your doctor for prescribing medications for both viral and bacterial infections because it can also kill the probiotics. Seek immediate medical attention in more severe situations and call 911.